CALL FOR PAPERS
Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies seeks articles by both seasoned researchers and postgraduates exploring the phenomenon of fascism in a comparative context and focusing, but not limiting, on topics such as:
- the uniqueness and generic aspects of fascism
- patterns in the causal aspects/genesis of various fascisms in political, economic, social, historical, and psychological factors
- their expression in art, culture, ritual and propaganda
- elements of continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
- fascisms in relation to national and cultural crisis, revolution, modernity/modernism, political religion, totalitarianism, capitalism, communism, extremism, charismatic dictatorship, patriarchy, terrorism, fundamentalism
- other phenomena related to the rise of political and social extremism
SUBMISSION DEADLINE for the first issue in April 2012 is November 1st, 2011.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS can be found in the ‘Instructions for Authors’ at the Fascism website (www.brill.nl/fascism). Each article should be submitted online, is written in English, consists of a maximum of 8500 words and includes an abstract and keywords.
If you have any questions please contact the managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org